Friday, May 30, 2008

Well. if there is a break in this blog it is because I really don't know what I am doing yet...so please stay with me.....LOL...all of a sudden I realized I had hit the publish post button but I really wasn't finished......so here is the rest of the quote.....I wish I could write like this myself!!!

The first time He tends to come suddenly. After that, you may encounter Him unexpectedly as you earnestly chase Him and seek His face. Prepare a place of hunger, desire, worship and praise for Him and invite Him to turn aside and dwell with you.."What do You want Lord? How can we bless and host You tonight?
"Father , I'm determined to walk carefully while carrying the hot deposit You have poured into my life. Your presence is too precious to be wasted or lost through careless handling. Holy Spirit, help me hear Your still small voice and sense Your gentle tap on my shoulder. Give me ears to hear and eyes to see what You have for me. Then teach me how to carry heaven's "hot coffee", the holy deposit of God's manifest presence, from glory to glory and into the wounded world of the lost in Jesus' name.
God is good...ALL the time!

Today I am THANKFUL for recovery of my grandson Joshua after a nasty bump at school and a scary night with cat scan and all at emerg. I am also thankful today for days to celebrate and this weekend our kids celebrate their anniversary. God bless you Rob and Michelle...Love you lots and tomorrow night we get the kids...Victoria and Josh overnight....I love memory makers!!!

1 comment:

Joyful said...

Sharon, this is so heart-searching. I love it!!!! (I read Part 2, before Part 1 and then had to read the entire thing again!)

I can't believe how God spoke so perfectly...through coffee again! (Do you remember my "Pride" coffee cup story?) I think He must really enjoy surprising us like that and seeing our delight in Him.

Praying I will not be careless in my handling of the holy. It's so true - God IS good - ALL the time!

Love ya tons - and glad I'm one of your AMAZING sisters (according to your side bar :o) You are so loved,
Joy